1. Create and author a delivery|Create and Author a delivery
Compile a delivery
- Delivery server|Execute a delivery
1. The content
A delivery defines a sequence of tests to be delivered, the same way as a test contains a number of items.
The diagram below sums up the relationship between deliveries, tests and items.
2. The context
On top of that, it allows defining the conditions and the context of tests delivery.
The following issues are addressed:
- When can it be delivered?
- Who can execute it?
- How many times can it be executed by allowed test takers?
- Where are the results uploaded?
The delivery model on the Generis representation below shows the properties of the delivery resource class:
Please refer the Delivery server|delivery server section to see how this properties apply on delivery executio